Raica Oliveira Measurements

Raica Oliveira bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-35

Raica Oliveira is a sleek stunning Brazilian model who is recognized for partnering with branding including: Marie Claire, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, and Dior. She has appeared in magazines such as: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, Elle, and Vogue.

Raica Oliveira Popular Quotes
"I could not pose nude. Nothing against those who do, but I never felt right about it. It's not something that would make me proud."

"After my modeling career I plan to study psychology."

"I always wanted to be a model. I remember being 10 years old and saying to my mom, 'Mommy, I want to be a model." Thanks for reading: Raica Oliveira Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger