Rachael Taylor Measurements

Rachael Taylor bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32A-23-30

Rachael Taylor is a strikingly beautiful Australian actress who is perhaps best recognized for starring in films such as: Red Dog, The Darkest Hour, The Loft, and Transformers.

Rachael Taylor Popular Quotes
"I think it's up to you as an actor to decide what you are in a movie. You make your own bed, I think. If I wanted to show up to work and shorten my skirt and put a bit of extra lip gloss on before a take, then I could have done that. But you're not going to catch me doing that, because it's just not interesting."

"I always just loved the escapism of cinema and I didn’t understand that it was something that you could actually do. I didn’t understand that film was actually an industry and that people had jobs in that. All I knew was that it was a make believe world an I wanted to be a part of that." Thanks for reading: Rachael Taylor Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger