Pink Measurements

Pink bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-26-32

Pink is an wonderfully feisty American singer-songwriter, musician and occasional actress who is recognized for chart-topping albums including: Funhouse, I'm Not Dead, Missundaztood, and Can't Take Me Home. Her most popular singles include: There You Go, Get the Party Started, So What, and Raise Your Glass".

Pink Popular Quotes
"My dad raised me with some good advice: 'Always tell the truth. Always shoot from the hip. You might not have many friends, but you'll never have enemies, because people will always know where you're coming from.'"

"When I was in seventh grade my mom caught me smoking cigarettes and punished me by making me smoke the entire carton. All it did was piss me off because I was out of cigarettes."

"The willow is my favorite tree. I grew up near one. It's the most flexible tree in nature and nothing can break it - no wind, no elements, it can bend and withstand anything." Thanks for reading: Pink Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger