Nikki Reed Measurements

Nikki Reed bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-33

Nikki Reed is a lovely talented American actress and writer who is perhaps best recognized for her role in motion pictures including: Thirteen, Man of God, Last Day of Summer, and the Twilight series.

Nikki Reed Popular Quotes
"When I co-wrote the film Thirteen, I talked about the experiences of teenage girls I personally knew. I recently turned sixteen, and the only difference in my life now is that I have fallen in love for the first time. My boyfriend is Hawaiian, he's laid back, and he couldn't care less about the Hollywood scene. The other night when we were out, I grabbed his arm and said, 'Oh my God, look! There's Jennifer Lopez.' He just turned to me and said, 'So what? You're prettier than she is.' I have the best boyfriend in the world!"

"I grew up too fast. I looked a lot older than I was but when I was 13, I looked how I did now so I don't know if I look 18 or whatever now. There's a lot of stuff too. Competition with my brother. When I was 13, he was 14 and he was still a little boy. I would walk down the street and people would say, 'Oh, this is your little brother? He's really cute.' So just normal stuff."

"I think my mother is my biggest influence. There are so many things I hate about her but at the same time I'm thankful for her. All I know is that when I'm a parent I want to be just like my mom. I can talk to my mom more than any of my friends could talk to their parents." Thanks for reading: Nikki Reed Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger