Niki Taylor Measurements

Niki Taylor bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-34

Niki Taylor is a sleek stunning American model who is recognized for appearing on the cover of magazines including: Allure, Marie Claire, Vogue, and Shape. On television she has been featured on programs such as: Make Me a Supermodel, and The Celebrity Apprentice.

Niki Taylor Popular Quotes
"Stick to the basics, hold on to your family and friends - they will never go out of fashion."

"I'm someone who likes to keep busy, especially with projects that I find meaningful and fulfilling."

"I think God's really blessed me with patience. I'm good with a lot of things going on at once." Thanks for reading: Niki Taylor Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger