Nicole Richie Measurements

Nicole Richie bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32C-25-32

Nicole Richie is a fabulous American fashion designer, author and television figure who is recognized for her work on reality television programs including: Fashion Star, and The Simple Life. Nicole has a line of jewelery called House of Harlow 1960. She is married to rock star Joel Madden and the couple have 2 children.

Nicole Richie Popular Quotes
"Besides being responsible for myself, I'm now responsible for someone else. And I have to set the right examples. I have to really be someone that I would want my child to look up to."

"Besides being responsible for myself, I'm now responsible for someone else. And I have to set the right examples. I have to really be someone that I would want my child to look up to."

"It is important not to copy other people's careers but set the tone of who you want to be. My father's always encouraged me to do that." Thanks for reading: Nicole Richie Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger