Natasha Henstridge Measurements

Natasha Henstridge bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36D-26-38

Natasha Henstridge is a sleek stunning Canadian actress and former model who is perhaps best recognized for her role in motion pictures including: Species, Maximum Risk, Ghosts of Mars, and The Whole Ten Yards. On television she has starred in the series: She Spies, Eli Stone, and The Secret Circle.

Natasha Henstridge Popular Quotes
"When I started off, I didn't only ride to fame on my looks though many people I know think otherwise."

"My main aim has always been to do good quality films with roles that have some substance. With Power and Beauty there were loads of things that I liked about the movie, which made me opt for it."

"I began as a model, but that did not really hold my interest for too long! I believe I stood out from the parade of models trying to make it in Hollywood, which helped launch my career beyond the one-night-stand horror movie." Thanks for reading: Natasha Henstridge Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger