Kathy Ireland Measurements

Kathy Ireland bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-34 (1990's)

Kathy Ireland is an extraordinarily stunning American model and occasional actress who is recognized for her spreads in the wildly popular Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue magazine. Her filmography includes: Loaded Weapon 1, Journey to the Center of the Earth, and Necessary Roughness.

Kathy Ireland Popular Quotes
"My family gave me values that have sustained me through situations that would challenge any person. My personal relationship with the Lord inspires me in all I do."

"Don't just work for the money; that will bring only limited satisfaction." Thanks for reading: Kathy Ireland Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger