Katherine Moennig Measurements

Katherine Moennig bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 30A-25-32

Katherine Moennig is an exceptionally engaging American actress who has starred on both television and in film. She is probably best recognized for her role as Shane McCutcheon on the TV show entitled: The L Word. Her filmography includes: Everybody's Fine, The Lincoln Lawyer, and Gone.

Katherine Moennig Popular Quotes
"I'm not thrilled that I have a tramp stamp. When you see people bend over in their really low-cut jeans, I'm like, 'Oh... that's what I have.'"

"I went to an all-girls pre school where everyone went off to Harvard or Yale, and I had zero interest in doing so. I think they thought I was on drugs. There was a neighboring all-boys school, so we'd get together and do dumb things. It was your typical Catholic-American upbringing."

"I like my hands. Nice long fingers. Strong. They serve me well." Thanks for reading: Katherine Moennig Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger