Kat Von D Measurements

Kat Von D bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-34

Kat Von D is a interestingly popular American tattoo guru and television figure who is perhaps best recognized for starring on the TV show entitled LA Ink. Her high-profile relationships include: Nikki Sixx and Jesse James.

Kat Von D Popular Quotes
"Growing up with a punk-rock background and being an artist all my life, tattooing was something that naturally came to me, I guess. Tattooing just kinda landed in my lap and I gravitated toward it."

"You know, for a long time being a heavily tattooed woman was viewed as something gross, or youre either a criminal or a drug addict. It feels good to be a good representation of the art form versus being the token tattoo girl. Im just glad that people even consider it to be sexy, because I think Im just a big nerd so it works out."

"I can pretty much unwind anywhere as long as I have my iPod, music is the total unwinder for me!" Thanks for reading: Kat Von D Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger