Kari Wuhrer Measurements

Kari Wuhrer bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32C-24-33

Kari Wuhrer is a breathtakingly gorgeous American actress who is perhaps best recognized for starring in motion pictures including: Anaconda, Eight Legged Freaks, and Hellraiser: Deader. She is also well known for her role on the television series entitled Sliders.

Kari Wuhrer Popular Quotes
"I'm the queen of the independent video!"

"It's either a freeing experience thing for me or it's some kind of insecurity thing where I really love my body and I honestly do think it's my biggest asset."

"My body is my greatest asset." Thanks for reading: Kari Wuhrer Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger