Natalie Portman Measurements

Natalie Portman bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34A-25-35

Natalie Portman is a magnificently gifted American award-winning actress who has starred in an array of blockbuster motion pictures including: Black Swan, Closer, V for Vendetta, and Thor.

Natalie Portman Popular Quotes
"I was definitely different from the other kids... I was more ambitious. I knew what I liked and what I wanted, and I worked really hard. I was a very serious kid."

"I've stood up to producers before, and even a director. I saw them being abusive. A lot of people on the set are scared to say stuff when they're not being treated right."

"Where I live, nobody who's fourteen is having sex and doing major drugs. And I think if you see it in the movies, you may be influenced by it. I think it's so important to preserve your innocence." Thanks for reading: Natalie Portman Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger