Natalia Cigliuti Measurements

Natalia Cigliuti bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-24-33

Natalia Cigliuti is a wonderfully talented American actress who is recognized for starring on television programs including: Raising the Bar, The Glades, Saved by the Bell: The New Class, and on the soap opera entitled All My Children.

Natalia Cigliuti Popular Quotes
"I like a guy who knows how to spend money and have a good time."

"I don't think I'm somebody special just because of how I look, but a self-centered character sure is a lot of fun to play. I get to say things and behave in ways I would never dream of in real life."

"I'm a busy mom on the go, so a pair of comfy jeans, a simple, colorful top, and a pair of cute sandals always work!" Thanks for reading: Natalia Cigliuti Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger