Naomi Campbell Measurements

Naomi Campbell bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-34

Naomi Campbell is a sleek and stunning English model and occasional actress who is perhaps best recognized for her work with designers such as: Gianni Versace, and Isaac Mizrahi. She has graced magazine covers including: Vogue, Elle, and Vanity Fair.

Naomi Campbell Popular Quotes
"I've been doing my job well for 17 years. People must see something in me. Otherwise, I'd be over and out."

"I'm always trying to do the impossible to please people. It comes from not being secure in myself and not looking at the things within I have to fix. Sometimes you keep going because you don't want to face the truth."

"Anger is a manifestation of a deeper issue... and that, for me, is based on insecurity, self-esteem and loneliness." Thanks for reading: Naomi Campbell Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger