Nadia Bjorlin Measurements

Nadia Bjorlin bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-24-34

Nadia Bjorlin is an enchantingly beautiful American actress who is perhaps best recognized for starring as Chloe Laneon on the soap opera entitled Days of our Lives. Her filmography includes titles such as: Redline, If I Had Known I Was a Genius, and Jack Rio. Nadia also appeared on the E! reality series Dirty Soap.

Nadia Bjorlin Popular Quotes
"I'm actually quite lazy, but I try to do things like go dancing or play basketball because I know I have to exercise, even if it's just a little. I go through phases of enjoying weight training too."

"I believe in "soul mates", especially growing up and seeing how much my parents loved each other. They always said that they had been married in past lives too." Thanks for reading: Nadia Bjorlin Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger