Molly Sims Measurements

Molly Sims bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-35

Molly Sims is a fabulously beautiful American model and actress who is perhaps best recognized for her role on the television series Las Vegas. Molly has also made five appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

Molly Sims Popular Quotes
"I wanted to be consistent with my exercise, so I committed to working out for 30 days in a row, no matter what."

"When you work with the same people for 10 years, they become family. Now when I see them - it might not be for nine months - but when I see them, it's great."

"I think I've done every crazy diet there was in the beginning, but it's weird: I'm thinner now than I was when I was modeling. I don't obsess about it." Thanks for reading: Molly Sims Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger