Mira Sorvino Measurements

Mira Sorvino bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-33

Mira Sorvino is a magnificently talented American award-winning actress who probably best recognized for starring in motion pictures including: Like Dandelion Dust, Mighty Aphrodite, Mimic, Human Trafficking, and Reservation Road.

Mira Sorvino Popular Quotes
"I was offered one of the roles in a big project that shall remain nameless. I thought the whole thing encouraged violent sex crimes toward women. It made horrible, ghastly rape violence seem sexy. I just didn't want to sign my name to it."

"I assume that if people get to know me, they'll like me. If they don't, it's not my problem."

"We all struggle with our failure to communicate and our failure to reach beyond fear to love people." Thanks for reading: Mira Sorvino Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger