Megan Fox Measurements

Megan Fox bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32C-23-32

Megan Fox is an exceptionally stunning and equally talented American actress who is perhaps best recognized for her role in motion pictures including: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Jonah Hex, Jennifer's Body, and This Is Forty. Megan is also known for her modeling work, appearing on magazine covers such as: Maxim, Esquire, People, and GQ.

Megan Fox Popular Quotes
"I'm smart and I can be really funny and interesting and I can go toe-to-toe with anybody in a conversation."

"When you think about it, we actors are kind of prostitutes. We get paid to feign attraction and love. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone, doing things people in a normal monogamous relationship would never do with anyone who's not their partner. It's really kind of gross."

"I'm horrible to live with. I don't clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet." Thanks for reading: Megan Fox Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger