Mary-Louise Parker Measurements

Mary-Louise Parker bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-24-33

Mary-Louise Parker is a wonderful American actress who is perhaps best recognized for her role on the television series Weeds. Mary-Louise has also starred in motion pictures including: The Five Senses, RED, Red Dragon, and Saved!

Mary-Louise Parker Popular Quotes
"People say that you shouldn't judge, but I disagree. Without judgement we wouldn't have a set of what is right and what is good."

"I count my blessing every minute I get a chance... How did I get so lucky? I have a wonderful life! A son that I adore, a show that I get to meet people like Snoop Dogg on, that guy is a riot, he is great company."

"I'm really angry that someone who is a singer, or an athlete, or a politician, or a model -- whatever -- can turn around and [act] and it will be accepted... They can be an actor. No one blinks an eye!" Thanks for reading: Mary-Louise Parker Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger