Marisa Miller Measurements

Marisa Miller bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34D-23-35

Marisa Miller is a sensationally gorgeous American model who is perhaps best recognized for her work as a Victoria's Secret Angel. Marisa is also well known for gracing the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

Marisa Miller Popular Quotes
"The first thing I do every morning is go online to check the surf. If the waves are good, I'll go surf. The beach is 10 minutes away."

"Recently, I was on a cover and my dad was so excited that he bought three copies of the magazine at the grocery store. The woman at the checkout looked at him like he was a total pervert. My dad was like, 'No! That's my daughter on the cover!' And she was like, "Uh-huh...'"

"I don't really like to sleep in anything. Except if it's cold. Then I love the Victoria's Secret flannel pajamas. It's all or nothing!" Thanks for reading: Marisa Miller Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger