Marilyn Monroe Measurements

Marilyn Monroe bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-24-36

Marilyn Monroe was a breathtakingly beautiful and iconic American actress, model, and singer who starred in motion pictures including: All About Eve, The Prince and the Showgirl, Bus Stop, Some Like It Hot, and The Seven Year Itch. Marilyn was also known for singing songs including: Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend, and Happy Birthday, Mr. President.

Marilyn Monroe Popular Quotes
"I am invariably late for appointments - sometimes as much as two hours. I've tried to change my ways but the things that make me late are too strong, and too pleasing."

"First, I'm trying to prove to myself that I'm a person. Then maybe I'll convince myself that I'm an actress."

"I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else." Thanks for reading: Marilyn Monroe Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger