Mariah Carey Measurements

Mariah Carey bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36-26-36

Mariah Carey is an extraordinarily gifted American singer-songwriter, producer, and occasional actress who is perhaps best known for albums including: Music Box, Daydream, Butterfly, Rainbow, and The Emancipation of Mimi. Her film credits include titles such as: Precious, Tennessee, and Glitter.

Mariah Carey Popular Quotes
"One day I promised God that if he would give me my voice back I would never smoke again. I got three octaves back after quitting."

"I'm not one of those people that goes into details of my personal life on national TV to get attention. Some things are better left unsaid."

"Whatever you're going through in your life, don't ever give up." Thanks for reading: Mariah Carey Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger