Madonna Measurements

Madonna bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-23-33

Madonna is an iconic American singer-songwriter and film actress who is recognized as the "Material Girl" and for chart-topping albums including: Like a Virgin, True Blue, Like a Prayer, Ray of Light, and Confessions on a Dance Floor. Madonna has also starred in motion pictures including: Evita, Dick Tracy, and Who's That Girl.

Madonna Popular Quotes
"In this business, my business, I get to meet all kinds of incredible people, fascinating people, glamorous people and sexy people and highly intellectual people. And you meet them and you go 'interesting, interesting, interesting'. They're interesting, but not very many people stop you in your tracks."

"There are moments when I can't believe I'm as old as I am. But I feel better physically than I did 10 years ago. I don't think, Oh God, I'm missing something."

"I always felt like I was a freak when I was growing up and that there was something wrong with me because I couldn't fit in anywhere." Thanks for reading: Madonna Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger