Lynda Carter Measurements

Lynda Carter bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-25-35

Lynda Carter is a lovely talented American actress and singer who is recognized for her work on the TV show Wonder Woman, and Hawkeye. Lynda has appeared in motion pictures including: Bobbie Jo and the Outlaw, The Dukes of Hazzard, and on television movies such as: Hotline, When Friendship Kills, and Sky High.

Lynda Carter Popular Quotes
"I want to do everything right now! This very minute. I am impatient, but yes I have goals. To be a real well-respected actress whom people know they can rely on to do a good job... whether they like me as a person or not! "

"Some of the best memories of my childhood were of being with my grandmother when she was making tortillas, having to cut the tripe when she made menudo, or sorting the sticks and stones out of the beans on her table."

"My only interest in women's clothes is what's underneath them." Thanks for reading: Lynda Carter Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger