Lucy Lawless Measurements

Lucy Lawless bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-25-36

Lucy Lawless is a wonderfully talented New Zealander actress who is best recognized for starring on the television program Xena: Warrior Princess. Lucy has also appeared in films such as: Boogeyman, Vampire Bats, and Bedtime Stories.

Lucy Lawless Popular Quotes
"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot."

"Some people don't think sitcoms or comedy are important, but I think it's very important. Actors want to do drama because that gets because that gets all the respect, but I think human beings just need a good laugh and they need to feel like they have friends on television."

"I am waiting for a sign that will indicate to me what meaning I must give to my life, but right now my existence is satisfactory." Thanks for reading: Lucy Lawless Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger