Lucille Ball Measurements

Lucille Ball bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-23-34

Lucille Ball was an iconic American actress and comedian who starred on both television and in film. Lucille is best recognized for her lead role on the television program I Love Lucy, and The Lucy Show.

Lucille Ball Popular Quotes
"One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn' t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself."

"I am a real ham. I love an audience. I work better with an audience. I am dead, in fact, without one."

"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Thanks for reading: Lucille Ball Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger