Lisa Snowdon Measurements

Lisa Snowdon bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34D-24-35

Lisa Snowdon is a exceptionally stunning English fashion model and television presenter is recognized for her work on TV programs including: Capital Breakfast, Britain's Next Top Model, and Capital London. In American Lisa is probably best known for her 5 year relationship with actor George Clooney.

Lisa Snowdon Popular Quotes
"Sex keeps me in shape. I don't diet, I eat what I like. I love Mars bars and I smoke and drink. But I love running off in the middle of the day to make love. It really burns up calories."

"I think I'm slightly impulsive, sometimes organised and always in search of a bargain!"

"Americans love our shoes and us Brits love that we can always pick up a bargain when in the US.'" Thanks for reading: Lisa Snowdon Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger