Lisa Marie Presley Measurements

Lisa Marie Presley bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-27-35

Lisa Marie Presley is a wonderfully talented American singer-songwriter who is often recognized for studio albums including: To Whom It May Concern, Now What, and Storm & Grace. Lisa is also well known as the daughter of Elvis Presley, and for her marriage Michael Jackson.

Lisa Marie Presley Popular Quotes
"I was quite the spoiled brat. I have quite a temper, obviously inherited from my father, and I became very good at ordering everyone around. I was the princess; the staff were absolutely terrified of me."

"I'm more of a tomboy than anything and then you see your name on these Top 50 Most Beautiful People lists and you're like, "What?""

"I dropped out of school in the 11th grade because there was no purpose in it for me. I'm not proud of this, and I'm not trying to promote it." Thanks for reading: Lisa Marie Presley Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger