Lauren Holly Measurements

Lauren Holly bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34D-23-33

Lauren Holly is a charming American-Canadian actress who has starred in motion pictures such as: Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story, Dumb and Dumber, Turbulence, and What Women Want.

Lauren Holly Popular Quotes
"I realized this whole other world was out there and open to me. I had been very fortunate in my career up until that point, but for the first time I thought, I just want to settle down, be with the man that I love, and start a family. So I kind of dropped out of the business and moved to New York with Francis and we got an apartment together."

"I never had that reputation of being not accessible."

"It was at the beginning of all this tabloid frenzy. Our garbage was being gone through, and we were involved in all these chases getting home, and people camping out on our property to get pictures." Thanks for reading: Lauren Holly Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger