Jordin Sparks Measurements

Jordin Sparks bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-26-36

Jordin Sparks is an exceedingly gifted American singer-songwriter and actress who is recognized for hit singles including: No Air, One Step at a Time, and Battlefield. Jordin was crowned winner of American Idol season 6, and has starred in the film entitled Sparkle.

Jordin Sparks Popular Quotes
"Amazingly, I never felt singled-out. Even at school, we were always treated with respect, never out of the ordinary, which when I look back, is really an incredible thing. I try to be that accepting whenever I encounter a new or difficult situation."

"I was standing on the stage and I was doing it. I was actually doing what I said I wanted to do." Thanks for reading: Jordin Sparks Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger