Jodie Foster Measurements

Jodie Foster bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-33

Jodie Foster is a sensationally talented award-winning American actress, director and producer who has starred in numerous blockbuster motion pictures including: The Brave One, Contact, Nell, The Silence of the Lambs, and The Accused. Jodie has garnered two Academy Awards and several other attributes over the course of her illustrious career.

Jodie Foster Popular Quotes
"Being a child prodigy is inherently lonely. I was one of them. You're different from other kids. No one else can understand. There's a longing to connect, a craving to say, 'Here is the deepest part of me, the part that people don't see."

"The only thing I've ever regretted in my whole life is that I started smoking."

"I spent a lot of time not in school, so I didn't have deep relationships with kids my own age. I didn't learn social skills. And you can get away with things with grownups that kids won't let you get away with, like being flaky." Thanks for reading: Jodie Foster Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger