Jill Wagner Measurements

Jill Wagner bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-34

Jill Wagner is an exceedingly beautiful American actress and model who is perhaps best recognized for her work on the television show entitled Wipeout. Jill has also appeared on the series Teen Wolf, and Blade: The Series.

Jill Wagner Popular Quotes
"I get really nervous especially with the whole red carpet thing. The worst thing about it is just standing there and all these people are taking your picture and I am just thinking "Why are you taking my picture?" I'm just Jill Wagner."

"I don't watch myself because I think my voice sounds weird on screen. My voice is so low on screen. Most of the time when you hear a girl scream it is like from a B movie where the scream is high pitched. When I scream it is different because my voice can't get that high."

"I love lingerie. I have an obsession with it. I don't like the over-the-top lingerie. I prefer classic pieces. Hopefully, I'll get to share it with a man at some point." Thanks for reading: Jill Wagner Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger