Jennifer Lopez Measurements

Jennifer Lopez bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-26-38

Jennifer Lopez is an exceedingly diverse American actress, singer-songwriter and businesswoman who is both a well accomplished actress and a award-winning recording artist. Her discography includes chart topping albums such as: On the 6, J.Lo, and This Is Me... Then. Her acting credits include the following titles: Selena, Anaconda, Out of Sight, and The Cell.

Jennifer Lopez Popular Quotes
"It's a shame to call somebody a 'diva' simply because they work harder than everybody else."

"I grew up in the Bronx where you would stay up late with your girlfriends, just being silly in our bedrooms, whatever. And I was always the clown."

"And I never ask what I'm doing the next day. I don't want to know what I'm doing tomorrow. It's much too overwhelming. So I just go day by day, without knowing." Thanks for reading: Jennifer Lopez Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger