Jennifer Connelly Measurements

Jennifer Connelly bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-33

Jennifer Connelly is a well accomplished American actress who has starred in an array of motion pictures including the likes of the following titles: A Beautiful Mind, Requiem for a Dream, Dark City, Blood Diamond, and Labyrinth.

Jennifer Connelly Popular Quotes
"People who are incapable of having any kind of intimate relationship have to turn to feeling this incredible hunger and void, have to turn to some quantifiable external product to make them feel whole."

"I felt for a long time that this is what I want to do so I'm happy at this point to just take my time and work on projects that I feel strongly about, and the rest of the time just live my life."

"I don't always like my own behavior. I haven't known anyone who is perfect all the time." Thanks for reading: Jennifer Connelly Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger