Jenna Fischer Measurements

Jenna Fischer bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-26-35

Jenna Fischer is a wonderfully talented American actress and director who has starred in several big budget motion pictures including: Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, Hall Pass, and Blades of Glory. Jenna is probably best recognized for her role as Pam Halpert on the television program The Office.

Jenna Fischer Popular Quotes
"Television and movies are so different. TV has a real routine to it and movies are sort of like short-lived projects where it's sort of like a blitz."

"I had this crazy job, though, when I first got to Los Angeles... I answered this ad in the back of the newspaper to be a telephone psychic, and I did that for two days. I called up this guy, and... this is how hard it was to get this job: He said, 'So, uh, do you feel intuitive from time to time?' And I was like, 'Yea, sure, I feel intuitive.' He said, 'Do you read Tarot cards?' And I said, 'I DO!' and I didn't."

"I wouldn't be where I am today if not for my husband James Gunn. He is the one who convinced me to quit my job as a secretary (ironically) and focus full-time on acting. I didn't totally believe I could make it, but he did. He supported us financially and supported me emotionally. He ran lines with me and coached me before countless auditions. He put up with my highs and lows. He was, and still is, my biggest cheerleader. And you need that out here." Thanks for reading: Jenna Fischer Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger