Jayma Mays Measurements

Jayma Mays bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 30A-23-32

Jayma Mays is a charismatically quirky American actress and singer who has starred in motion pictures including: The Smurfs, Epic Movie, and Paul Blart: Mall Cop. Jayma is also well known for her role on the television series Glee.

Jayma Mays Popular Quotes
"I definitely know that I'm quirky. I know that I'm different. Red hair definitely made me different growing up."

"I did work at a mall in college - I think retail/customer service is just one of the most hideous jobs in the world. So I always try to be extra nice when I go into a store. But malls are part of our culture, if you watched any teen comedy in the '80s. it's clear that malls are where we live!" Thanks for reading: Jayma Mays Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger