Janet Jackson Measurements

Janet Jackson bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-36

Janet Jackson fabulously gifted American singer-songwriter and actress who is recognized as the youngest member of the famed Jackson family. Janet is quite accomplished herself and is known for albums including: Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1814, All for You, and The Velvet Rope. As a child actor she was featured on the television sitcom Good Times, and Diff'rent Strokes. Janet has also starred in films such as: Poetic Justice, Nutty Professor II: The Klumps, and For Colored Girls.

Janet Jackson Popular Quotes
"Another side to me is this very sexual being. When I look back on my life, it's always been there. It's been there since I was 10 years old, having the imagination that I had."

"I have a pretty bad temper. But you have to really push me to see it. But everybody has their things."

"People do see me as sweet and innocent. Not to say that I am not those things. But I have other sides to me." Thanks for reading: Janet Jackson Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger