Holly Madison Measurements

Holly Madison bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36D-23-35

Holly Madison is a tantalizingly beautiful American model and television personality who is perhaps best recognized for starring on the reality show entitled Holly's World, and The Girls Next Door. Holly was born in Astoria, Oregon on December 23rd 1979. She once dated Playboy kingpin Hugh Hefner.

Holly Madison Popular Quotes
"I know Hef doesn't like it when I walk around naked in the house, 'cause he's a little more old-fashioned, sometimes, than people think. But you tend to forget you're naked when you've been shooting naked all day."

"I don't get jealous of other girls, because I was... raised in a cloning lab to be the perfect woman for Hugh M. Hefner, so, other than the fact that my I.Q.'s probably a little higher than he would like, I have nothing to worry about." Thanks for reading: Holly Madison Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger