Hilary Swank Measurements

Hilary Swank bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-34

Hilary Swank is an exceptionally talented American actress who has starred in numerous award-winning films such as: Boys Don't Cry, Insomnia, and Million Dollar Baby. Hilary was born in Lincoln, Nebraska and was married to fellow actor Chad Lowe from 1997–2007.

Hilary Swank Popular Quotes
"One thing I've learned: You never know where life is taking you, but it's taking you."

"I don't know what I did in this life to deserve all of this. I'm just a girl from a trailer park who had a dream."

"I had to fight my whole life to break out." Thanks for reading: Hilary Swank Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger