Hilary Duff Measurements

Hilary Duff bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-26-34

Hilary Duff is a wonderfully talented American actress and singer who rose to fame while starring on the television series entitled Lizzie McGuire. Hilary has also been featured in several motion pictures including: Material Girls, and War, Inc. Her most successful album to date is titled Metamorphosis.


Hilary Duff Popular Quotes
"I knew I wanted to act, and I was really driven, so I kept going for it. We moved to L.A. full-time when I was 8 or 9."

"I ate a bug once. It was flying around me. I was trying to get it away. It went right in my mouth. It was so gross!"

"Mom always tells me to celebrate everyone's uniqueness. I like the way that sounds." Thanks for reading: Hilary Duff Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger