Helena Bonham Carter Measurements

Helena Bonham Carter bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-25-33

Helena Bonham Carter is a exceptionally talented English actress who has starred in numerous successful motion pictures including: The Wings of the Dove, Alice in Wonderland, and The King's Speech. Helena has been in a relationship with film director Tim Burton since 2001, and the couple has 2 children together.

Helena Bonham Carter Popular Quotes
"With the number of people I ignore, I'm lucky I work at all in this town."

"It's easy for me to go back to being a kid. You know how kids can be like savages before they get civilized? There's that sadist quality. Y'know, like boys who like to pick apart an insect for the sake of it."

"People say, 'You're still breast-feeding, that's so generous.' Generous, no! It gives me boobs and it takes my thighs away! It's sort of like natural liposuction. I'd carry on breast-feeding for the rest of my life if I could." Thanks for reading: Helena Bonham Carter Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger