Heidi Klum Measurements

Heidi Klum bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-24-34

Heidi Klum is a fabulously beautiful German-born American model, television host, and fashion designer who is the creator and host of the reality series Project Runway. Heidi is also recognized for her work with Victoria's Secret, and for gracing the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

Heidi Klum Popular Quotes
"Fashion is a very particular world, as you know."

"I don't have my name on anything that I don't really do."

"I danced for 15 years of my life. Which was my love and my passion." Thanks for reading: Heidi Klum Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger