Heather Graham Measurements

Heather Graham bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-24-32

Heather Graham is a dazzlingly beautiful American actress who is perhaps best known for her role in films such as: Boogie Nights, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, and From Hell.

Heather Graham Popular Quotes
"Whenever I meet people who seem really sweet and unassuming, I kind of wonder about them."

"It was the timing in my life. I got a lot out of doing Rollergirl. I've gotten a lot from every director, but, psychologically, that role gave me a lot of confidence. on her role in Boogie Nights." Thanks for reading: Heather Graham Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger