Halle Berry Measurements

Halle Berry bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-24-36

Halle Berry is a fabulously talented award winning American actress who has starred in numerous blockbuster motion pictures including: Monster's Ball, Gothika, and X-Men. Halle received the Academy Award for best actress for her role in Monster's Ball.

Halle Berry Popular Quotes
"I know I'm only one human being and I'm only making one tiny contribution and it's nothing more than that."

"While being called beautiful is extremely flattering, I would much rather be noticed for my work as an actress."

"I think a smart person today realizes that you have to be part of the art films that are done just for the sake of the art." Thanks for reading: Halle Berry Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger