Gisele Bundchen Measurements

Gisele Bundchen bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-23-35

Gisele Bundchen is a breathtakingly gorgeous Brazilian model and actress who is regarded as the highest paid model in the industry. Gisele appeared on countless magazine covers and modeled for the most accomplished designers. She was a Victoria's Secret Angel from 2000 - 2006.

Gisele Bundchen Popular Quotes
"There is good in everything; it's just how you choose to look at it. Everything that's worth it has a price. For me to be a model - I had to leave my family. Do you think I liked that? No! There are sacrifices. Life is meant to be a challenge, because challenges are what make you grow."

"I feel grateful because I have a lot of love in my life. I found the person I'm sharing my life with. I have a good man."

"I don't like parties. I prefer something more intimate, just for the closest people." Thanks for reading: Gisele Bundchen Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger