Geri Halliwell Measurements

Geri Halliwell bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-24-33

Geri Halliwell is a lovely vivacious British singer-songwriter, actress and author who is probably best recognized for her role as Ginger Spice as part of the pop group the Spice Girls.

Geri Halliwell Popular Quotes
"I want to communicate through my music. If you want to know Geri Halliwell listen to my album: it tells you more about me than a documentary ever could."

"I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm damn well gonna do it!"

"We are obsessed with image. I don't think we should take it that seriously." Thanks for reading: Geri Halliwell Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger