Gena Lee Nolin Measurements

Gena Lee Nolin bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-24-34

Gena Lee Nolin is a strikingly beautiful American actress who is perhaps best recognized for her role on the television series Baywatch, Sheena, and on the game show The Price Is Right.

Gena Lee Nolin Popular Quotes
"My children are the reason I laugh, smile and want to get up every morning."

"Midwestern people stick together. Gee willikers, they work hard. There's no glitz, no glamour. When I was a girl in Duluth, Minnesota, I used to get up early and milk cows, so I know what hard work is."

"I love a guy in a suit - someone who puts on his nice Armani pants." Thanks for reading: Gena Lee Nolin Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger