Foxy Brown Measurements

Foxy Brown bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36D-27-36

Foxy Brown is a sensationally talented American rapper. She has released numerous successful albums including: Ill Na Na, Chyna Doll, and Broken Silence. Foxy's birth name is Inga DeCarlo Fung Marchand.

Foxy Brown Popular Quotes
"The Foxy character and Inga Marchand are two different people. My fiance calls me Inga. No one around me calls me Foxy. I go to church every Sunday. I go to Bible study every Friday night. I'm saved."

All my friends were in the park smoking weed and getting pregnant. I didn't want to be the young black girl having a baby, a baby's father, being on welfare. That wasn't going to be my story.

I've never stabbed, hurt, killed, stolen, anything, but I went to jail for a year. What is that? My pastor said to me the fact that I'm not living under a bridge as a crazy woman, talking to myself, is amazing. Thanks for reading: Foxy Brown Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger